Monday, June 9, 2008

Help is on the way...

For those of you are are concerned about the lack of a game if Branik pulls her stunt again for more than a few hours:

Don't worry, there is a professional game in the works and its scheduled for release in winter. (tentative, like with all games)

This game will have more vivid imagery, more realistic colors, and more customization. It will also have a lot more on the nutrition and health ends, so be prepared to be amazed!

Chances are it will cost less, too.

I can't say too much more. It would spoil the surprise.

5 comments:

Fideaux said...

Oh dont be a tease! Tell me more. LOL I am seriously considering going back to Showhorse.com. Have you ever tried that?

Aleks said...

I tried it a bit. Unfortunately, I'm so busy anymore that I don't have much time to play online sims. It is a very sad state of affairs. From what I saw it was very nicely done.

I can tell you more about this game, but not in public like this. Email me at agoodell@gmail.com. You seem like a smart person and we might be able to use you.

BETTY SUE METHVYN said...

Very interesting....

Maddy said...

All I have to say is ...I am ready for a BETTER horse game then ER!

Anonymous said...

I think a LOT of people would be interested in such a game. PLease keep us updated here!