Friday, June 20, 2008

Guest Speaker Part Two

Hello Campers! It’s me, Ladybird again.

This message is for the Queen Bee herself, Branik.

I would just like to offer you my deepest, most heartfelt apologies. I never should have actually said positive things about your game. And I NEVER should have told people to actually try it. This was my mistake.

And I most CERTAINLY should have never posted them off of the game. No, you obviously wanted me to plaster them all across your bandwidth, and I have failed you. Again, I apologize. I grovel at your feet.

But you, you tried to be a good role model. You tried to teach me this lesson. Next time, I shall not fail you. I shall only write things that you seem to like, which I assume is the opposite of the positive things that you banned me for. I, misguided youth that I am, have learned a valuable lesson when it comes to human character.

Because I want you to know that I learned my lesson, and that I have decided to try and be as awesome and uplifting as you are, I have decided to file a complaint with the BBB in a completely mature fashion.

Hopefully this show of maturity will make you proud, as it is you, dear Branik, who has taught me such.

See you around!

1 comment:

Aleks said...

This comment is from Ladybird after having been suspended by Branik for trying to destroy her game or something.